Edmonds latest powered roof top ventilator, developed to meet the cooling and drying needs of residential homes.
AiroMatic is a dual purpose ventilator, which can be used to cool a roof space on hot days via its new temperature sensing inverter speed control technology, or it can be set for constant ventilation rates to help reduce condensation build up in the roof space.
The AiroMatic is the first of Edmonds range of ventilators developed using advanced CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software, as used in the aerospace industry. This software has allowed Edmonds to produce a ventilator with a higher flow rate and efficiency than other ventilators while reducing its overall noise level and physical size. The unique Edmonds design speed controller allows the selection of three fixed speeds, allowing just the right amount of flow to be set to suit the severity of the conditions without increasing power consumption.
- Removal of heat trapped in the roof cavity of a home in summer
- Removal of moisture trapped in the roof cavity of a home in winter
- Effective ventilation in all climates
- Low running costs
- High flow rates up to 650 m3/h (high speed setting)
- Quiet operation
- Adds light to attics
- Sleek design compliments all roof types
- Manufactured from tough, injection moulded UV stable polymers
- Automatic temperature sensor control with manual flow rate settings for condensation control
- Inverter technology
- 24VDC high efficiency electronic commutating German motor
- Operating noise levels as low as 33dB(A) (low speed setting)
- Malleable flashing will to suit all roof types.
- Throat diameter: 250mm
- Motor: 30W, 24VDC
- Line voltage: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Warranty – 5 Year
* Certain colour choices are not stocked in NZ. Please enquire before making a purchase if your order is time sensitive. Thunder Grey, Ebony, Maple and Gull Grey are stocked in NZ. All other colours have a minimum 6 week wait.